Main My profile Registration Log out Login
Welcome Guest | RSS
Thursday
2024-04-18
8:45 AM
World of Gamerz
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Warcraft III: DarkShadowSaint's Campaign » Storyline and Lore » Legend: The Sunken (A piece of lore gathered from "The Sunken Dungeon")
Legend: The Sunken
DarkShadowSaintDate: Monday, 2010-05-17, 2:37 AM | Message # 1
Obliterator of the Gods
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
"They call them insane. They call them disgraces. But I don't believe them. These men and women must have undergone something to succumb to the madness. They couldn't make these things up - not even with a mental condition. The land nations believe the sea was always there, that nothing has changed between the land, ever. But I know the truth. This world had no seas, but only land. Under parts of the land were layers of this salty water. In some parts, kingdoms gave in and collapsed to the water. It created the oceans. Mickeneth and Sirania are modern examples of this. Even if they don't believe - something was there. And it still is. The life of the underwater minions exists. And god damn, I'll find it once and exterminate it. This is no minor threat, but an organized force of sea-driven madness. This war started by them! Those merchant vessels, they wern't sunk by Norse! But by these sea creatures. Soon they will learn that humanity is not alone. Soon they will fall under the iron hand of Ocean. Only I will live. Me and my followers. The ones called madness.

Forum » Warcraft III: DarkShadowSaint's Campaign » Storyline and Lore » Legend: The Sunken (A piece of lore gathered from "The Sunken Dungeon")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz