• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RgK_BloodHowl  
Forum » Twilight of the Gods » Lore » Major Areas
Major Areas
RgK_BloodHowlDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 3:29 AM | Message # 1
"Bloodhowl the Powerful"
Group: Administrators
Awards: 3
sorry bout not posting for awhile, most of my team is out celebrating christmas and such and ive been kinda lazy for posting my ideas.
Once the new year begins our progress will speed up again, currently (probably after holidays) our programmers are beginning work now that we have enough ideas together to begin the major work, expect major updates in the coming months

The Blighted Soil - Land where the Dark Sword retreated after losing the Mage Wars.

Deadlands - Desolate land east of the Empire of Kelthos, crawling with creatures of immeasurable strength.

The Invisible Plains - Training ground of the Brotherhood of the Blade, permanently covered with a massive sandstorm.

Krawlask Forest - Mysterious Forest on the northwestern border of the Empire of Kelthos

Hell Pit - Buried area north of the Empire of Kelthos, strange powers dwell within.

Midland - Medium sized country south of the Empire of Kelthos.

The Sun Gate - Unknown.

Kudos to Darius for the name of most of the areas, I just tweaked descriptions a bit and posted em

He died with tears in his heart, but none on his eyes – nobody taught him how to cry. - Umbra's Biography

Forum » Twilight of the Gods » Lore » Major Areas
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz