• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RgK_BloodHowl  
Forum » Twilight of the Gods » Updates » Offical Site Under Construction
Offical Site Under Construction
RgK_BloodHowlDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-29, 4:52 PM | Message # 1
"Bloodhowl the Powerful"
Group: Administrators
Awards: 3
We are contructing an official site for the link go to our forums once its done (I'll put a post saying once it's completed or atleast near enough for ppl to view)

He died with tears in his heart, but none on his eyes – nobody taught him how to cry. - Umbra's Biography

DarkShadowSaintDate: Thursday, 2010-01-14, 11:37 PM | Message # 2
Obliterator of the Gods
Awards: 0
Once your main site is done can you put a link on it that leads to here? Like maybe under some section that has some websites with Ragnarok hosting forums listed on it? Would help us get more people and if my new signature works on Hiveworkshop, could get your main site more viewers. I'd put the link to it up on the news.

RgK_BloodHowlDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 0:25 AM | Message # 3
"Bloodhowl the Powerful"
aight i also already put a link to this site on the forums we were using before , but itll prob be a while before the official site gets done since were putting it on hold since i cant seem to find a place to create a website without it costing like $10 a month and not really worth it til we get more ppl interested

He died with tears in his heart, but none on his eyes – nobody taught him how to cry. - Umbra's Biography

DarkShadowSaintDate: Friday, 2010-01-15, 11:00 PM | Message # 4
Obliterator of the Gods
Well, sites must be payed for unless they use an extended link, like the "ucoz" part in this website.

RgK_BloodHowlDate: Wednesday, 2010-01-20, 5:33 AM | Message # 5
"Bloodhowl the Powerful"
ah, didnt know that since alot of sites said "create free websites" and stuff and didnt know they meant u can design the sites and stuff for free but u gotta pay for ppl to actually be able to go on it

DarkShadowSaintDate: Thursday, 2010-01-21, 4:31 PM | Message # 6
Obliterator of the Gods
If this game gets released, I don't think paying for a website would be a problem. They usually only cost 5-10$ and games usually cost 40-60$ here.

Forum » Twilight of the Gods » Updates » Offical Site Under Construction
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz