• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: RgK_BloodHowl  
Forum » Twilight of the Gods » Suggestions » Fate of the Shadowy Blade
Fate of the Shadowy Blade
RgK_BloodHowlDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-01, 3:20 AM | Message # 1
"Bloodhowl the Powerful"
Group: Administrators
Awards: 3
I've been thinking of the fate of the Shadowy Blade about how they could get wiped out by the Black Sun and become Undead. What does everything think? should I keep them as living throughout the game or make them turn into Undead?

He died with tears in his heart, but none on his eyes – nobody taught him how to cry. - Umbra's Biography

DarkShadowSaintDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-01, 10:59 PM | Message # 2
Obliterator of the Gods
Awards: 0
I think you should make some options here.

For example, theres 2 quests/missions and you can only choose one. This will determine if they are undead or living. Also maybe there should be a reward to these quests that is something like

Making them Undead: Extra Gold

Keeping them Alive: New Allies

RgK_BloodHowlDate: Tuesday, 2009-12-01, 11:56 PM | Message # 3
"Bloodhowl the Powerful"
that's a good idea, thx ill try and incorporate that

He died with tears in his heart, but none on his eyes – nobody taught him how to cry. - Umbra's Biography

DarkShadowSaintDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-02, 11:03 PM | Message # 4
Obliterator of the Gods
Also if this is a multiplayer game such as WoW or Guild Wars the quests could interfere based on the # of players. What you could do then is:

Make half of the army undead and half living. NOTE: The undead and living armies fight eachother
Remove them entirely until one of the players leaves, or until all players have the same faction
Undo the quests, making the Shadow Blade return to normal as if the quest never happened until all players have the same faction. The quest is not available even though undone

These are just a few things you could do. I do not think that randomly choose or picking the strongest/weakest one of the party's faction wouldn't be very exciting, and also of very little logic. If you choose there death, and all of a sudden they are alive, it is just wierd (GW did the same thing but nobody seemed to mind, although I still don't think its a good idea)

Also your reputation has been increased to 5 (Administrators Choice)

RgK_BloodHowlDate: Thursday, 2009-12-03, 11:59 PM | Message # 5
"Bloodhowl the Powerful"
well this is multiplayer, but the question was for the single player campaign in the multiplayer mode (no name yet) u will probably be able to play as both races

DarkShadowSaintDate: Friday, 2009-12-04, 0:05 AM | Message # 6
Obliterator of the Gods
Aight.

Forum » Twilight of the Gods » Suggestions » Fate of the Shadowy Blade
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Free website builderuCoz